Your Burbank Dentist Has Reopened!
In these unprecedented times, it is always good to hear a little good news. Our community has been through a lot during the last few months, and I am sure we are all looking forward to resuming to a somewhat normal day to day routine in the coming weeks and months. While a lot has changed for us all, one thing that has not changed is our commitment to our community and its health and safety.
As you know, our office has been closed since the middle of March for all treatment except emergency care. Over the past few weeks, the California Dental Association and CA Department of Health have provided guidelines for us to reopen safely and slowly so we can begin seeing patients again. We are more than excited to announce that, following these guidelines, we will resume seeing both routine appointments and new patients effective immediately!
You can call us at (818) 238-9700 or visit greencaliforniadental.com to schedule an appointment.
Our office was already in compliance with most of the guidance being issued to begin with, but here are some of the ways we are ensuring your health and safety.
- Our seats are already more than 6 feet apart, and they are separated by walls as well. We will be ensuring that social distancing is further enforced by increasing the time between the appointments and giving us time to even more thoroughly sanitize and disinfect the area. This means we will be reducing the volume of patients we see every day, so we appreciate your patience as we work to get everyone seen as soon as possible.
- Every person entering the office should wear a cloth face covering or face mask in accordance with local legislature.
- In order to minimize the number of people in the office at one time, we ask that every patient comes to the office alone unless accompaniment is absolutely necessary.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, not early or late, so we can maintain social distancing requirements
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing cold/flu symptoms, or you feel you may have been exposed to the virus please let the front office know. We are offering flexible scheduling and if you feel you need to reschedule your appointment because you may be at risk or exposed; we will be happy to reserve another appointment for you as soon as it is safe for you to come in.
- You will be asked some screening questions before your appointment and when you arrive to ensure you are symptom free
- We have hand sanitizer available and we do ask you to use it when you arrive and as needed.
We look forward to seeing you soon and helping to ensure your oral health is well taken care of, while making sure you stay safe and healthy at the same time!
Thank you so much for your patience,
Proudly serving Burbank, Toluca Lake, Studio City, North Hollywood and surrounding communities. We are conveniently located to be easily accessible to the Eastern San Fernando Valley, Hollywood, And Glendale